Warren Buffet once said – “Markets go up the stairs and down the elevator.”
The same has hold true for our markets too. Its has always been the case when its in the downtrend – a vertical fall!
1. Tata Motors has achieved all targets in a day. Actually, time wise it has exceeded the expectations in reaching the targets! Now, in these kind of cases, usually it completes the 100% Fibonacci Retracement which is coming at or around 273. In fact, volumes are also in favor as they were higher than the last 17 trading sessions!
2. Bearish wolf wave pattern has been negated in Bharti Airtel as it breached the previous swing high i.e. point 5.
People who read this also read
- Delta Air Stock Analysis
- Trump’s tweets and Market sentiments
- Will FOMC Hike Interest Rate Today?
- Where is Nifty going?
- I Forecast First, Goldman Sachs & Others Later!